Android users always demand more , What if Android user want to copy text from Instagram , apps or any post on Tumblr Directly from your Android phone It don’t feel its possible But with the awesome app available on play store you can almost copy everything (every text on every app ) on your android phone. If you are wishing to get This feature rite now on your android phone download Universal copy from play store. Its easy to install and activate , it will ask you to turn on Universal copy on accessibility option of android once you done , You can enjoy copying evry text on every app as your choice. Now you are able to copy your instagram comments or you tube video description directly from your Android Mobile (almost everything).
Copy any text on Your android phone – step by step guide
- Download and install Universal Copy app from Play store
- Launch app and Turn on universal app
- It will ask you to turn on universal app on accessibility settings (open the setting and turn on)
- Then a notification bar will active saying Activate universal copy mode
- whenever you have to copy press this option from notification bar
- then select the text you have to copy which can be pasted anywhere on your android
- Happy Copy pasting
Here is the screenshot guide for your better understanding.This app is really magic for copying the in app text which is impossible to copy directly from android default clipboard.