Its been so long since almost all of us using Chrome Browser as primary browser for browsing internet , Its a popular browser with great functionality and available almost on every operating system (windows , Linux , mac os) and platform (Windows mobile , android , I phone) . Sync is one of the great features of Chrome Browser , every history , bookmarks and password and auto-fill data are synced across all of your device you are using with same chrome login (say google account).
Surprisingly many of us don’t know that Chrome saved password can be accessed from anywhere by login in to its online password manager , This can be very useful in case you forget your password and you are not around with chrome or using Friends computer and forget your password (or many other cases). Yes we can Access all password of chrome anywhere anydevice with Chrome dedicated Password manager which is available on web and can be accessed from any device anywhere.
Access all password of chrome anywhere anydevice – Step By Step Guide
How to Access all saved password of chrome from anywhere from any device
- Access passwords.google.com and login with same account You used on Chrome
- After login you can see all passwords list with asterisk sign and delete option & little eye like icon
- You can press eye like Icon to view you password on Plain text so you can read It and use
- You can also Delete the unnecessary passwords (manage password online on chrome)
Note : If you don’t want to make your password visible on online password manager of chrome for security reason you can follow the steps.
- Open chrome
- go to settings from menu
- Select Advance Sync Setting of Chrome
- Go to encryption option and select Encrypt all saved data (will ask for pass phrase )
- Save the setting and your password is not visible on web after That