Since Microsoft has pushed windows 10 update in most of Windows running computers , There is lots of interface difference then windows 7 , windows 8 or even for who are new to Windows 10. At starting days i also struggled to forget the saved wifi network on windows 10. There may be plenty of reason that you want to forget WiFi Networks on Windows 10 like if your WIFI Password has been changed and you might want to forget the existing saved wifi and reenter new wifi password or your SSID of wifi might also has been changed or you just want to forget for security reason. Whatever the reason is to forget WiFi Networks on Windows 10 kinda different then in windows 7 or 8.1.
Two methods to forget WiFi Networks on Windows 10 (through setting or via Command )
Step by step guide to forget WiFi Networks on Windows 10 From Setting.
- press menu or windows key on keyboard
- Go to setting
- Go to network & Internet
- Click on wifi and then Scroll down to manage WIFI networks
- Scroll Down you will find wifi networks saved on Your PC
- Select the specific wifi Network you can Share or Forget The particular WIFI
Step by step guide to forget WiFi Networks on Windows 10 From Command prompt
- Open CMD by searching on windows menu or by pressing WINDOWS button + X then commond prompt
netsh wlan show profileson CMD and Press Enter to list the view saved wifi on Your machine
netsh wlan delete profile name="WIFI NAME HERE"on CMD and Press Enter to delete or forget the saved wifi networks on your PC.